1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

i offer my knowledge in writing stories for campaigns

Discussion in 'Project Recruitment' started by maxxxus, Aug 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. maxxxus

maxxxus

Resources:
    Resources:
    hi people :ogre_datass:, i'm a lore fan of WC and other Fantasy (or Sci-Fi) styled-lores too. if you want to somebody who knows writing stories or something, you can ask me if you want.

my english is not excellent :( and i'm looking for obtain experience to increase my knowledge about create good prjects, maps, cinematics and more.

i hope to be useful, having fun and share knowledge with other people here. so i'll try my best, and not being a bother. i promise :goblin_good_job:

2. Setokaiva

Setokaiva

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well, I may just have a job for you... emphasis on 'may', because what I'm working on doesn't count as a 'campaign', but it's open in case you can't find any other work here through the Hive.

The map I'm working on is called Destiny Battle. It is a Hero Defense game where a team of players must protect the city of Vern from the armies of the evil wizard Adomach. Here is what I need done:
    • At least a basic lore outline for Princess Silmeria of Vern, the 'main heroine' of the game that the players must protect. It should contain information on her father, King Le'andelen, who was killed by Adomach prior to the events of the game.
    • Lore for Adomach himself, the self-styled 'Lord of Despair' who is a classic evil wizard villain, leading a vicious army of orcs & goblins, undead, corrupted fey, and demons. It doesn't have to be much, just a 'Here is who I am, here is why I am attacking you' setup.
    • Lore for the city of Vern. It is one of the few true bastions of good still standing in between Adomach and total conquest of the region, as it boasts access to a major port and land route that gives it immense strategic value. If the battle is lost here, Adomach may become unstoppable.
    The base game was quite lacking in fluff and lore to flesh out the world and give any real meaning to the conflict, so I would appreciate having someone to work with who could assist me on that front. If you feel interested in taking on a job like this, you can contact me here on the Hive, or on Skype by looking up 'umbranoth' (though my listed name is still Setokaiva, same as here, and same avatar). I'm on Discord as well, but I don't use it that often so I only give my contact number if asked.

3. maxxxus

maxxxus

Resources:
    Resources:
    hi :ogre_hurrhurr:. well, i have no experience with that kind of maps. but i'd try it :goblin_good_job:.

write me a PM about your map, and i'll answer you :goblin_good_job:.

4. maxxxus

maxxxus

Resources:
    Resources:
    i could help in some knowledge about modeling too.