• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 3 Wrestling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I would like to make a fighting map with many attacks and grappling moves.

So far i made about 9 wrestling moves (only 7 are in the map for now) and i want u ppl to download the map is in attachments and tell me want u think about those moves, the map is not ready is just a test.

The model i used is the Furgewurg and i got the permission to use it from Dan van Ohllus.
I used BlizzardImporter to import it in 3ds max 5 and it got imported with some problems at face and legs.

U can see the wrestling moves by saying a chat message with:

-a
-s
-b
-h
-p
-b
-d

U move from the keyboard and use hotkeys.

U can also view the player 1 unit animations but sayin a number as a chat message.

It also has 15 weapon attacks and 6 hand to hand attacks.

I want to make about 15 weapon attacks, 15 hand to hand attacks and 20 grappling moves.

Man that model has 61 animations, hope there is no animations limit coz im screwed.
The thing is there will be only 1 model, maybe with diferent skins, coz is hard to put more models with all those anims and fit good.
I would like somebody to make a ring something like in wwe or some terrain, i can make animations.

Attachments

• W3W.w3x
    412.7 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Level 19
Hmm... If that model has many different types of animations and textures/triggers, it'll be one of the most awesome maps I've seen so far:)

Level 37
The triggering needs more work, like:

• Target
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.01 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
        • Then - Actions
            • If - Conditions
              • Draw[1] Equal to 1
            • Then - Actions
              • Unit - Move Target[1] instantly to ((Position of TheUnit[1]) offset by 250.00 towards (Facing of TheUnit[1]) degrees), facing (Facing of TheUnit[1]) degrees
            • Else - Actions
              • Do nothing

Should be

• Target
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.01 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
        • Then - Actions
            • If - Conditions
              • Draw[1] Equal to 1
            • Then - Actions
              • Set p1 = (Position of Target[1])
              • Set p1 = (p1 offset by 250.00 towards (Facing of TheUnit[1]) degrees)
              • Unit - Move Target[1] instantly to p2, facing (Facing of TheUnit[1]) degrees
              • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_p1)
              • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_p2)
            • Else - Actions
        • Else - Actions

Remove the leaks!

Level 11
Man i will add items with most of them visual reprezentation on the unit and while they are on the ground, right now i have 2.
Maybe the posiblity to customize a litte bit your unit: set the attackspeed, movespeed, color, damage, items, hp, mana(endurance), and maybe how many move u have.
The size of all units most be the same or the grapling move will not look properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.