• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 3 Re-Reforged: The Scourge of Lordaeron Act II is now released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
full

Warcraft 3 Re-Reforged: The Scourge of Lordaeron Act II is now released!
Lead Arthas on his quest for Vengeance in Warcraft 3 Re-Reforged! The Scourge of Lordaeron Act II is out now, closing the first part of Arthas epic journey.

Cinematic Previews

rr_human_cinematics_49-png.415396
rr_human_cinematics_55-png.415398
rr_human_cinematics_51-png.415397

rr_human_cinematics_60-png.415399
rr_human_cinematics_67-png.415400
rr_human_cinematics_76-png.415401

W3RRDL.png

Level 4
Just finished it. I truly believe this is better than what Blizzard would have done. I loved the last mission and had quite a lot of fun with the game interactions like the choosing to fight the Tuskars makes them unavailable as mercenaries in the next mission. The interactive cinematics are a nice plus! Too bad we didn't get to use that op crown of ages haha. The boss fight was awesome and I liked to see how Arthas lost his light powers to Frostmourne.

I see only one downside and it's in the mission in which we need to save the dwarven base. When I attacked the green base and failed, the AI sent every single minion unto the dwarves and never stopped sending waves after waves until the dwarves died. I shouldve waited to get more gold and lumber before attacking the green base but I don't think the dwarves being overun like that was intended. Also in the Epilogue Arthas didn't have the custom Fire Orb item, was that intentional?

Thanks for your work. I'm eager to play the Orc Campaign at some point (my favorite). Missions with the Warsong Clan are the OG best missions. I hope you don't lose passion by then!

I see only one downside and it's in the mission in which we need to save the dwarven base. When I attacked the green base and failed, the AI sent every single minion unto the dwarves and never stopped sending waves after waves until the dwarves died. I shouldve waited to get more gold and lumber before attacking the green base but I don't think the dwarves being overun like that was intended. Also in the Epilogue Arthas didn't have the custom Fire Orb item, was that intentional?

Sometimes the AI can do unexpected stuff! They were probably aggroed by something.

Long youtube follower here, i hope you consider making your own campaign after lifting these reforged weights!

Where there is talent, action should follow and you got quite the training by now :goblin_yeah:

So that's training to you? xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.