• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 3 CampaignWonders: What the hell is this dude!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, guys did anyone notice :
that the Master of Pain's attacks doesn't do any damage in "Lord of Outland" chapter?

that they misplaced an elevator elevator in the trapped Crypt Fiends' room in "The Forgotten Ones" chapter?

that the terrain's decoration was horrible in some places of the map in chapters like "Into the Shadow Web Caverns" and "Ascent to the Upper Kingdom"?

Did Blizzard rush into making TFT maps?

Some people on the internet said that TFT Alliance campaign was the worst campaign in Warcraft3. Do you agree on that?

Why did they place a Phat lewt item in the Prologue First chapter? to drive us crazy? what does phat lewt even means? lol
Same goes for Clockwork Penguin and Wirt's Leg item from Diablo. They are useless items right?

And finally, am i the only one who plays War3 campaigns twice a year at least? I got plenty of other new games to play, yet i always miss warcraft3 and have to play its story mode again even that i have already played it like 10000 times before.

I had to ask these questions guys. Pls share your thoughts with me.

Level 3
I don't even know. :goblin_boom:
LOOL? SHOULD WE LAUGH?
ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY? BECAUSE YOU ARENT!!! THIS IS NOT HOW TO TROLL. YOU JUST MESSED UP THIS THREAD. IT'S EITHER THAT YOU ARE TOO DUMB OR YOU DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH. IN BOTH CASES YOU SHOULD NOT COMMENT IN THIS SECTION. WHAT A .... :ogre_rage:

NKA: that the terrain's decoration was horrible in some places of the map in chapters like "Into the Shadow Web Caverns" and "Ascent to the Upper Kingdom"? True.
Some people on the internet said that TFT Alliance campaign was the worst campaign in Warcraft3. Do you agree on that? Those people are like Aeroblyctos. LOOOL
Phat lewt means something fat. :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.