• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

War3 INSTANCE- Underground 5-10 beta

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
If you have ever played wow in your life. You will understand this map.All you do here is fight monsters to last level. There will be more maps like this one. And, there are four classes: TANK, HEALER and 2 DAMAGE DEALERS. Tank should always go first while dd's help him kill monsters, and healer heal wounded team mates. GOOD LUCK!

Keywords:
instance, wow, war3, warcraft,
Contents

War3 INSTANCE- Underground 5-10 beta (Map)

Reviews
02:39, 18th Feb 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected Comment
  • Single Player
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -singleplayer as An exact match
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Change ownership of RANGED DD 0092 <gen> to Player 1 (Red) and Change color
      • Unit - Change ownership of HEALER 0028 <gen> to Player 1 (Red) and Change color
      • Unit - Change ownership of DAMAGE DEALER 0031 <gen> to Player 1 (Red) and Change color
Can be used anytime, even in multiplayer game, so it can be unfair to others is red player use this.
  • Respawn 1
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit owned by Player 1 (Red) Dies
    • Conditions
      • ((Dying unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Unit - Create 1 (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) for Player 1 (Red) at (Center of Region 001 <gen>) facing 360.00 degrees
Instead of 5 triggers use 1 like this:
  • Respawn 1
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Set TempPoint = (Center of Region 001 <gen>)
      • Unit - Create 1 (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at TempPoint facing 360.00 degrees
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_TempPoint)
Terrain is hoorible.

Object editor is horrible!
No custom abilities, some heroes have 3 some 5 abilities.
Monsters/Creeps are unbalanced and so on.

Sorry buddy, map quality is below acceptable!

Level 3
Now your comments are getting far. You want me to change abilities in object editor, in reign of chaos? Well i added heroes abilities how i wanted them to be. I didn't wanted TANK with 666 abilities so he and other can easily pass those mobs.And i am not custom terrain user, i use blizzard stuff, ;). Good luck on comments next time.

EDIT: By the way what you said i will make sure never to happen again in some of my maps. Don't worry i will try to make some good map. I am newbie in this :D