• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

War of the Gods or Times of Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi everyone.

I think the title explains it all. I am making a map about Gods who fight for surpreme power on the plane of the mortals.
And I am unsure about the name. I named it "War of the Gods" first, but then i
came across the second description reading through my Forgotten Realms Book. I liked it because the two T´s in there.
So what i want to know is, which name you guys think sounds better. And in addition if you have a completeley new and cool name, you can tell me :)

Level 2
War of the Gods sounds a bit generic, like a title for an oldschool mythological movie (eg. Clash of the Titans) and Times of Trouble sounds a little weak for how epic your theme is. Maybe if you switch the words around an call it "Troubled Times" you can keep your TT and it flows a little smoother.

Status
Not open for further replies.