• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

War of the Ancients

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I've been searching, waiting for someone to make a campaign for the most epic war in Warcraft lore: the War of the Ancients, but apparently, no one's stepping up to make it. I'd love to, but i can't do cinematics and overly complex triggering, so such an epic is not possible for me, but i've mapped out the flow of the lore by chapter/interlude complete with ideas for skills and such.

Perhaps there could be a collaboration to bring to game the trilogy? I'm not exactly new, though my account is, but my best, by my standards, is terrain, my command on scripts: moot, triggers: adept if not basic (standard triggers are fine, but best i could do is make custom spells like increase range and percent chance to have a dummy caster target the attacked, or the very, very troublesome item requirement system o_O), object editing: adept, at least- but hardly worth WotA if everything else fails especially since I've never tried making a campaign, just scenario maps.

I've just recently reread the trilogy, so i've got the plot map set. I have the idea, but no means to execute... properly.

WotA...

Level 1
ah

Awesome. No wonder i can't find it. There wasn't one made yet then. I'll see if I might be of any help.

BTW. Delete this thread since it has lost its purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.