• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

War of the Ancients Strategy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I'm looking to assemble a team to create an Epic strategy map with a similar style to Azeroth Wars set during the War of the Ancients: Archimondes first invasion of Azeroth. The Map will include some well known Heroes like Tyrande/Shandris/Illidan and also some new ones.

Map Summary

-Income will be Control point based
-Set in Kalimdor during the war of the Ancients
-2 teams 6vs4?

Factions (not finalised)

Good:
-Sisters of Elune (Sentinels)
-Cenarius and the Ancients
-Malfurions Druids
-Red Dragon flight
-Wardens?
-Illidan and the Moon guard?

Evil
-Queen Ashara
-Xavius and the High borne
-Archimonde
-Hakkar and Mannoroth

Positions needed:
-Terrainers
-Lore Experts (someone who knows alot about the war of the anicents and can help with ideas)
-Trigger expert
-Modelers and texturers a bonus

I've added some pictures just to give people an idea of how the map would feel but the terrain is no where near complete yet so these arn't at all finalised yet.

Attachments

• Furion and an Ancient1.JPG
    Furion and an Ancient1.JPG
    120 KB · Views: 836
  • Sisters of Elune Attack1.JPG
    Sisters of Elune Attack1.JPG
    151 KB · Views: 1,936
Level 2
I can do much of the object editor some basic spells triggers and movie, i can import models, spells/spell animations, and just as long as i get some credit I offer my help and I go on hive daily, so contact me

Status
Not open for further replies.