• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

War of Dwarfs V1.3

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
War of Dwarfs

Introduction :
Since there are Dwarves, there are wars and "war of dwarfs" offers you the opportunity to be there from the beginning, in the perennial battle of the four dwarf clans (Bronzebeard, DarkIron, Stormlance and Ironforge)

Gameplay :
First you need to take a look for a suitable location base.Then it's time to build a city hall to get gold, which you need for the war and the creation of your stock.
There are 40 different units that you can train in 10 different epochs. Starting from the Stone Age, through antiquity and the Middle Ages to the modern period and beyond. In the Stone Age, the Dwarves are still fighting with hands, then with swords, guns and vehicles. To reach the next age your clan needs a certain number of points. You get points, for every enemy unit, who you kill or for buying it for 100 gold with your surviver. Every time you reach a higher age, your hero will rise one level.

Heros :
Battlepriest : Low ranged hero with the spells : "open a beer keg" "healing wave" "Heal army" "witchery"

Mountainking : Warrior Hero with the spells : "thunderbolt" "throw hammer" Stun" "Avatar"

Bronzebeard : Mage Hero with the spells : "chainlightning" "call units" "blizzard" "carrion bug"

Epochconditionnews
Old Stone Age50 Points , 100 WoodElementalist
Stone Age150 Points , 200 WoodMiliz , Axethrower
Copper Stone Age300 Points , 300 WoodSpotter , Crossbowdwarf
Bronze Age450 Points , 400 WoodWarrior , Hammerer, Revolverman

Version 1.0
first publishing

Version 1.1
-new tooltips
-ingame description

version 1.2
-improved terrain
-added doodads

version 1.3
-added the "fortress" , which you can conquer to get 100 gold and 50 wood per minute
-kills are now called "points", you can buy 10 points for 100 gold with your surviver
-clan ironforge is now clan wildhammer

Keywords:
Dwarf, War, Strategy, Epochs, Evolution, Dwarv, Dwarven
Contents

War of Dwarfs V1.3 (Map)

Reviews
10:46, 28th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected Comment
Level 8
The map sounds good. Sounds like Empire Earth, which I always like to play. Gonna try it and give'ya my opinion.)

Ok, well it's really lacking in a lot, I gotta ask did you test this map?

1. There's no way to upgrade your town center!

2. Unit descriptions are not good like: Dwarf 1 - a low unit without weapon?

3. The hero unit bronzebeard is a mage? Strange.

4. There's no info about gameplay in the map.

5. The woodworker unit can carry only one gold and cost 200 gold to build!

6. Your starting location is random = you could start next to an enemy player. Not good.

7. The terrain is really plain the only doodads seem to be snow forest trees.

I won't rate the map right now, give ya a chance to improve it.
If I did rate it would be 1/5 its really lacking a lot.
Listen if ya need some help, questions or anything just ask I'd be glad to help ya.

Last edited:
Level 1
It's allright,the terrein need's some work,but the units and game style are ok,keep on workin' as they say. :) And,if i might add,the battlepriest need some nerfing,he is way to powerafull.
Cheers.

Level 22
The map sounds good. Sounds like Empire Earth, which I always like to play. Gonna try it and give'ya my opinion.)

Ok, well it's really lacking in a lot, I gotta ask did you test this map?

1. There's no way to upgrade your town center!

2. Unit descriptions are not good like: Dwarf 1 - a low unit without weapon?

3. The hero unit bronzebeard is a mage? Strange.

4. There's no info about gameplay in the map.

5. The woodworker unit can carry only one gold and cost 200 gold to build!

6. Your starting location is random = you could start next to an enemy player. Not good.

7. The terrain is really plain the only doodads seem to be snow forest trees.

I won't rate the map right now, give ya a chance to improve it.
If I did rate it would be 1/5 its really lacking a lot.
Listen if ya need some help, questions or anything just ask I'd be glad to help ya.

Review Marked.

Rating: 1.5/5
Vote for:
Rejected