• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

war of corruption problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
hello, i have a prolem in the campaign war of corruption!

i am in the bigtemple and i am at the end at the maze, but the last rolling door is closed and there is no way to open it! isd this a bug or am i to damn dump :wink:

Level 12
There's a whole lot to it than just stand in front of the door that leads to the exit. There is a pathway throughout the maze (which I won't tell you about). Go to WarcraftIII.net forums if you can't find the solution.

Level 1
no i cheated the whole map clear and i looked 20 mins for an alternativ exit, but there is none:(

Level 1
there are no levers to destroy, the goals get open by going over a cube on the floor on the front of the goal, but on the last one there is no cube on the floor;)

Level 12
Oh gosh. If you're really desperate, just look on WarcraftIII.net forums. I'm sure of it because I just went there and WarcraftIII.net hosts War of Corruption. :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.