• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Corruption Eye Murders

Status
Not open for further replies.
NAME: Corruption Eye Murders
AUTHOR: Kidd_Walkerro
DESCRIPTION: A team of soldiers has abandoned a battle. They enter a strange cave with dead bodies, spikes, lava cracks, and a room where theres chains, walled chains, torture table, and MORE dead bodies, one of the soldiers recognizes the cave. Pvt. Jones says its the Corruption Cave. He said his father told him about the cave, and who the first person went in. That person was named Karl Kenneth. He stumbled upon a mystical robe and axe, and next to it, a small tablet, saying "He who dares take these possesions from me, shall be slained, and I, shall be revived." Karl ignored the warning and put on the robe and wielded the axe. Then he starts heading back out of the cave. Moments before heading out, he was slained by a dark soul, reviving the corrupted eye murderer, Kil'Moen. "We really should get the **** outta here!" Jones said. The lieutenant refused to leave and all the soldiers obeyed him and stayed, Jones too, stayed. They will regret entering the cave....
MAP PROGRESS:
Terrain - 100%(needs revised, if anyone wants to make the terrain better, post that u want to in this topic)
Units - 100%
Triggers - 100%
Items - 100%
Abilities - 100%
_____
Author's Note: I am sorry, but my Custom Hero Survival IRON map is on my other computer, and i REALLY need help on it. So i decided to make a murder map in the mean time while CHSI is being made. Corruption Eye Murders is out, though the first released version was really buggy n stuff. Corruption Eye Murders V1.1a is released now, a fixed version. Corruption Eye Murders V1.2b is not released yet, im working on it right now. Heres the download link for Corruption Eye Murders V1.1a. Oh yeah, I added a loading screen, but its upside down.. Why is it upside down? I used WEU to import the loading screen. I used the Custom Loading Screen tutorial at wc3 helper, but the loading screen turned out white =/. Please help me on the loading screen problem. I will submit Corruption Eye Murders V1.2b here soon. Thanx!
~Kidd|WhiteHeaven|~

Level 4
i dont get it, whoever the evil guy is, why would he tell the person he'll be slain. wouldnt he want to trick the person into taking it, so he could be revived???

Status
Not open for further replies.