• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Want to see a hacked website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
This is temporary hacked but , i checked it on my mom's boyfriend's website he made
www.cmsdraka.com
It is some Guild for WoW website
Will The Hive Workshop get hacked?
._.

Usually hacked because of rival clans with members that have enough programming knowledge to hack.
I already know 1 person who can just fuck this site over, but he wouldn't, because...
#1 He doesn't play WC3
#2 He manages a website and about 2-5 Counter-Strike Servers
#3 His website/servers end up going down if they find hacking stuff on his hosting box anyways. They did a few weeks ago! Lol

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

Usually hacked because of rival clans with members that have enough programming knowledge to hack.
I already know 1 person who can just fuck this site over, but he wouldn't, because...
#1 He doesn't play WC3
#2 He manages a website and about 2-5 Counter-Strike Servers
#3 His website/servers end up going down if they find hacking stuff on his hosting box anyways. They did a few weeks ago! Lol

Lolz! Owned!
hacked022310.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.