• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Problem accessing websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Okay, this is a new experience for me. And feels quite insane.

I can't access any websites. 90 % of the websites I try to go to just doesn't load, the rest does only load some of the text and no images.
I have internet connection, can play games online, listen to spotify and chat on msn.
The most fucked up part is that there is just one website I can visit.
The Hive Workshop. No problem at all with the connection here, everything loads fast and without problem.
I repeat, this is the only website I have tried so far for the last 20 minutes that works.

So anyone know a solution to this? I would prefer to be able to visit other websites except Hive, even though it is one glorius place.

Level 12
Okay, this is a new experience for me. And feels quite insane.

I can't access any websites. 90 % of the websites I try to go to just doesn't load, the rest does only load some of the text and no images.
I have internet connection, can play games online, listen to spotify and chat on msn.
The most fucked up part is that there is just one website I can visit.
The Hive Workshop. No problem at all with the connection here, everything loads fast and without problem.
I repeat, this is the only website I have tried so far for the last 20 minutes that works.

So anyone know a solution to this? I would prefer to be able to visit other websites except Hive, even though it is one glorius place.

I also get such. But sometimes I can go in every site except hive. And other no internett pages, but Spotify

The solution I normally do is to turn of your internett and then turn it on again after ten seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.