• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wall Model Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hey guys,
For my latest project I need some wall models like this one.

These wall shall use the textures\citybuildingsnew texture and use this parts
-
citybuildingsnew.png
Wall A and C shall look like this:
-
citybuildingsnewexample.png

Level 13
Yeah, thank you very much. They look exactly like they should.
But there are some issues you have to fix.

For better understanding I post my costum skin for this models:
citybuildingsnew.png
So, the first issue is a black line in model A and C.
They supposed to replace the old wall models I use because of some issues I don't want to mention here.
sindorei.jpg
Model B has similar issue. And model D shouldn't be mirrored.
sindorei2.jpg
Model B, D and E, shall replace the wood walls and floor of the ship. I am not sure if I will use D for walls and E for floors or the other way around :vw_wtf:. So I hope you can make floor tiles of D and E additionally.

The last issue is that I can not select this models properly in the editor without the pink help box. I have no idea about modelling so I hope you can fix that.

Level 13
the red blocks are just there to show that the tiles are crooked. I would like them to be straight ^^

and the other issue is that one can not select the walls in the editor properly. one has always to activate the selection help box, which becomes useless if it is covered by another doodad.

and the other issue is that one can not select the walls in the editor properly. one has always to activate the selection help box, which becomes useless if it is covered by another doodad.

If u dont want to remove the tower (bulding that u shown before), check the ''ignore model clicks'' to true.

Status
Not open for further replies.