• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Walkable Wooden Dock / Wall Kit

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
This is a collection of Destructibles that are meant to be used as walkable objects. I've created Custom Pathing maps that lets everything lego piece together. View the Embed Map to see how it all works and you can use that as well to see how everything is meant to work together.
Previews
Contents

Dock (Model)

Dock.tga (Texture)

Dock_B (Model)

Dock_B.tga (Texture)

Dock_BL (Model)

Dock_BL.tga (Texture)

Dock_BLR (Model)

Dock_BLR.tga (Texture)

Dock_L (Model)

Dock_L.tga (Texture)

Dock_LR (Model)

Dock_LR.tga (Texture)

Dock_Square_Small.mdx (Model)

Dock_Square_Small.tga (Texture)

Dock_Square_Small_L.mdx (Model)

Dock_Square_Small_L.tga (Texture)

Dock_Square_Small_LR.mdx (Model)

Dock_Square_Small_LR.tga (Texture)

Dock_Square_Small_TB.mdx (Model)

Dock_Square_Small_TB.tga (Texture)

Dock_Square_Small_TBL.mdx (Model)

Dock_Square_Small_TBL.tga (Texture)

Dock_Square_Small_TBLR.mdx (Model)

Dock_Square_Small_TL.mdx (Model)

Dock_Square_Small_TL.tga (Texture)

Dock_Stairs_Large (Model)

Dock_Stairs_Large.tga (Texture)

Dock_Stairs_Large_steep.mdx (Model)

Dock_Stairs_Small (Model)

Dock_Stairs_Small.tga (Texture)

Dock_Stairs_Small_Steep.mdx (Model)

Dock_TB (Model)

Dock_TB.tga (Texture)

Dock_TBL (Model)

Dock_TBL.tga (Texture)

Dock_TBLR (Model)

Dock_TBLR.tga (Texture)

Dock_TBR (Model)

Dock_TBR.tga (Texture)

Dock_TL (Model)

Dock_TL.tga (Texture)

Level 6
Hey everyone! Big update. Reworked all of the Walls, a new stone texture is used now that I find much better. Tolerances should be MUCH better with everything. Added Square tiles to help make turns and more zigzagy walls/docks. Reworked the Stairs, so they should look much better and also removed most of the crazy stutter units would hit while walking up and down stairs. Attached is the updated Map file that includes all of the assets setup properly so things can be lego'd together. Let me know what you think!

I was also able to optimize a lot of the pieces so the individual file size for each of these should be much smaller than it was in the last iteration.

Attachments

• dock_wall_assets_v1.1.w3x
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Level 16
Hey everyone! Big update. Reworked all of the Walls, a new stone texture is used now that I find much better. Tolerances should be MUCH better with everything. Added Square tiles to help make turns and more zigzagy walls/docks. Reworked the Stairs, so they should look much better and also removed most of the crazy stutter units would hit while walking up and down stairs. Attached is the updated Map file that includes all of the assets setup properly so things can be lego'd together. Let me know what you think!

I was also able to optimize a lot of the pieces so the individual file size for each of these should be much smaller than it was in the last iteration.
Looks much better, indeed :peasant-ok-hand:

Level 12
I think the wood bits would work better with bricks. Then it could be the foundation of many cities.

Level 6
Hi friend, I found that in the entire Warcraft Editor, there are very few models for stairs, almost no! Your work is very good, I hope to see more stairs models, such as ruins stone stairs! This passage comes from Google Translate. I am not proficient in English, thank you for your help!

Attachments

• b510cb7e4c767163b0af45dcde21d96b.jpg
    b510cb7e4c767163b0af45dcde21d96b.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 20230604220402.png
    20230604220402.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
  • stone-sanctuary-3d-096472437_iconl1.jpg
    stone-sanctuary-3d-096472437_iconl1.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 16