• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wake!

your wake up juice

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 21
Long live the water! We are mostly made of this element so I always drink it before the daily Nescafe as a "wake up juice". Replenish your body stocks of water with a glass of water, you coffee addicts.
Bah!Coffee contains water too.We shall not succumb to your blasphemy

Level 21
[E]clipse;2746078 said:
Happiness is health ! Drink water be happy !

Actually I now that I've tried coffee so I think its good too. :as:
I've seen healthy people who are very unhappy.It's like chocolate compared to vegetables.Vegatables are healthy but chocolate is SO GUUUUUUUD!

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Not a fan of tea. Coffee is fine, water is better

Level 8
I wake up, wear my assassin clothes and start killing templar police on the street. I dont care if they are the masters of combat, because master assassins can beat any guard. Then I rip off a poster and now I am incognito. I climb the eiffel tower and do a leap of faith, and nobody notices because logic. Then I go on a killing spree and assassinate like 35 templars. I dont get tired, hungry or thirsty, because master assassins are magic. When I get five axes to the face, I drink a medicine and hocus pokus, I'm alright. After that I hang out with 3 other master assassins while the world glitches like hell. Sometimes we even do crazy coop shet. After that I get bored, I change my clothes and go to bed.

Or I just go to school.

Level 11
I wake up due to my alarm ringing,
check Boom beach status and notifications on Facebook or Gmail
contemplate my existance
rise up from bed
drink up my 300ml water glass I prepared the night before
go up shower eat drink more water dress pack pat my dog and go off to school or work

Coffee has its benefits but its a whole lot better to drink at least 2L of water each day, it cleans your body of waste and reduces chances of headaches and nausea, improves digestion, reduces chances of kidney diseases and makes the body more productive since it wont have to ration water and thus gives you more energy in the end by being overall much healthier.

Roland

R

Roland

This is why I love coffee.. Even tho I'm kinda young, I still love it, who cares if you get brain damage from so much caffeine? it's just tastes so good. (only with creamer :3)

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Your morning routine, basically.

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Your morning drink is... redbull?

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

What's wrong with plain water?

Roland

R

Roland

Why are you guys Necro posting .-.

COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE I LOVE IT.

Level 28

This is why I love coffee.. Even tho I'm kinda young, I still love it, who cares if you get brain damage from so much caffeine? it's just tastes so good. (only with creamer :3)

Just saw this. I feel no guilty of being 22 and enjoying that show, hahah.

I don't really have a morning habit, I usually drink/eat what I have available. Sometimes it is milk, sometimes water... I just avoid coffee in a daily basis because I want it to have its full effect when I actually need to.

Roland

R

Roland

Just saw this. I feel no guilty of being 22 and enjoying that show, hahah.

I don't really have a morning habit, I usually drink/eat what I have available. Sometimes it is milk, sometimes water... I just avoid coffee in a daily basis because I want it to have its full effect when I actually need to.

I really loved that show but these days the episodes just sucked hard. :c

Level 19
Hey every body!!!!

I found something equally addictive and amazing..

Ginger tea!!!!

it works just the same as coffee if not better for keeping your awake.

and

it makes you hyper active... it's bloody brilliant, why don't they have ginger cafes!!!!

I use ginger powder, hot water,milk... awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.