• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wagon Push

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
There is a wagon in the middle of the road
There is a circle at the end of the road.
Our mission is to move that wagon
Into the circle on the other end of the road.

(Oh right, here we have some killer heroes too)

(Update: fixed the "can't choose a hero on Force 2")

Keywords:
Wagon, Push
Contents

Wagon Push (Map)

Reviews
09:37, 7th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
from appearances , yes.

i must say this, this game is so easy to win if your team all go engineer and the other team doesn't use any, cos if you do you can camp at base then spam tanks/catapults/meatwagons/ballista (mainly tanks) and then send in 300 Tanks at the opponing team and you completaly own them as there is no way to repel them, and by chance if they do manage to repel them by that time you have already made another 300 to replace the first 300.

My point is that engineer should have resources as an income, and ehicles sould cost people to build them as they completalty own if massed.

Level 3
yeah, well however some heroes are strong against these buildings (example - artilleryman, dragonhawk rider) btw there was something i needed to fix here, the second team couldn't choose heroes so now its fixed.

(NOTE: each team can have only 1 hero-type so there can't be 2 engineers in one team)

yeah, well however some heroes are strong against these buildings (example - artilleryman, dragonhawk rider) btw there was something i needed to fix here, the second team couldn't choose heroes so now its fixed.

(NOTE: each team can have only 1 hero-type so there can't be 2 engineers in one team)

well thats something, however i dont care a bout buildings, it's just the vehicles that own :p

i only tested in a 1v1, so i didn't know about the only 1 type of hero thing.

Level 3
the fel orc is a little bit overpowered when you net the wagon you can kill it and from the archer this with the arrows (like stempede) has no cooldown

Level 3
the fel orc is a little bit overpowered when you net the wagon you can kill it and from the archer this with the arrows (like stempede) has no cooldown

for the fel orc dude, i suggest using magic on him.
maybe freeze him, pressure or stun then you could agility hit him.
or maybe you could divine shield your team and the team could agility hit him.
if his circles are annoying you (this is risky) there's this magician dude with an ability called nasty plot which removes all the mana of units in an Area of Effect (it kills the hero though, so make sure his reincarnation can be used)

and the archer woman , really that arrow stampede is the best thing she has. it only lasts for 3 seconds anyway.
still too poweful?
you could get the engineer to kill her with towers.
heck you could even eat her up by using devour on her (summon the ancient beasts with the gryphon rider)
as a matter of fact you can even do the same things with that fel orc dude.

the only time when a hero is really overpowered is when its 1v1 or 2v2. thats why i suggested 3v3 =|