• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

W3Protect - Jass and Lua map optimizer

Level 23
Big News: The Ultimate version of W3Protect is now live!

Experience Upgraded Protection: W3Protect Ultimate enables maps to be even more securely shielded against cheats and modifications.

Unlock enhanced features with the ultimate options, including advanced mpq obfuscation, improved optimization, string encryption, runtime anti-cheat, and more.

Exclusive Offer: Share your W3Protect username with us and enjoy one FREE Ultimate Protection to explore the advanced features with no strings attached - your chance to test-drive enhanced protection, on us!

Limited-Time Sale: Take advantage of our exclusive sale and secure extra Ultimate protections at a special launch price, available for a brief period only!

Need help or have questions? Please feel free to reach out anytime.

Thank you for trusting W3Protect.

Cheers,
The W3Protect Team

Level 17
Hello,

I don't know if the website is up. But when I upload a map.
The process last forever when I tried to protect a map...

Will you create a script exe for the tool, that can protect? Because we only need protection of map, a web site does not offer better features. Instead we have an instability (a script run in local will always works), internet connection issues and 250mb map size limitation, and for you and your team it is expensive.

I'm not disrespecting you or your team. The tool is really good. But it should be better (more user friendly) as a script.

Have a nice day, and thanks for that tool. Sorry for my bad english. I hope it is understandable.

Last edited:
Level 23
I don't know if the website is up. But when I upload a map.
The process last forever when I tried to protect a map...
We released a new version yesterday, with some additional fixes/improvements today. You need to refresh the page in your browser to receive it. The logs tell me that your map request has been rejected. But other users have protected maps after your attempt, so reloading and trying again should fix it.