• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

W3/W3X CDKey Grabber 1.18.00

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
This tool originates from here

A nice little tool that grabs your CD key from the depths of the MPQ file. Just run this program, and then W3, click on Local Area Network, Alt+Tab, and BAM, you have your CD key. This is good for those people who bought the game 4-5 years ago, lost the CD case, and got a new computer, but still have the cd's, aka: the reason I personally went looking for it.

Not illegal, tis free, and works wonderfully.

Keywords:
cd, key, grabber
Contents

W3/W3X CDKey Grabber 1.18.00 (Binary)

Reviews
15:55, 22nd Dec 2009 TriggerHappy: This is made by shadowfrench, so your credits are wrong. Also, I'm not completely sure if this is supported but even if it is I'm not approving this because it doesn't work, at least with the current patch.

M

15:55, 22nd Dec 2009
TriggerHappy:

This is made by shadowfrench, so your credits are wrong.
Also, I'm not completely sure if this is supported but even if it is I'm not approving this because it doesn't work, at least with the current patch.

Level 3
Credit where credit is due - this was made by Shadowfrench and so all credit should be given to him.

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

I needed something like this because blizz's service was down and I couldn't see my keys.
This little program saved me and its great.