• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

VrykulWorker

So, finally vrykul worker! Using custom gold and lumber animations - using axe for lumber, pickaxe for gold and for work animations (build) using hammer! :D hey!

Enjoy and give credits... :) has also custom portrait. It is not as detailed, i wanted to keep this filesize low...

Updated as suggested Misha - added deathsound and fixed little cosmetic problems.

Keywords:
Vrykul, Worker, Builder, Nord, Human, Lumber, Gold, Artisan, Spoiler, Man
Contents

VrykulWorker (Model)

VrykulWorker (Model)

Reviews
Misha 13th Sep 2013 Moderator's Review: axe could be wrapped lill better, both handle and blade, 'decay bone' shows the whole dude and his gear floating a bit far from the bones, the axe handle clips a bit with the pick on the back in...

M

88b8c096c14d2181b2e61de7191420f7_67524.png
separator.gif
Misha
separator.gif
13th Sep 2013
Moderator's Review:

axe could be wrapped lill better, both handle and blade, 'decay bone' shows the whole dude and his gear floating a bit far from the bones, the axe handle clips a bit with the pick on the back in "stand lumber", and, give him a manlier death sound and not peasant one :b

Edit by Kwaliti: Approved.

17:24, 23rd Jan 2014
Deolrin: Added rating.

Again, incredible model. I'm so glad to see a worker model who isn't just a textureswap/slight mesh edit of the current midget-workers. It's about time somebody realized that workers aren't limited to looking exactly like the peasant or peon; they don't have to have the same shape, and they don't have to carry things the same way. I love the way yours puts the stuff on his back, rather than slinging gold in a sack and holding lumber on his shoulder (who carries wood that way?!).

5/5.

Level 38
Again, incredible model. I'm so glad to see a worker model who isn't just a textureswap/slight mesh edit of the current midget-workers. It's about time somebody realized that workers aren't limited to looking exactly like the peasant or peon; they don't have to have the same shape, and they don't have to carry things the same way. I love the way yours puts the stuff on his back, rather than slinging gold in a sack and holding lumber on his shoulder (who carries wood that way?!).

5/5.

Thanks for such a good critic. I just wanted to make him different. Just as you said. I wanted to give him axe, hammer and pickaxe...when i did that, i relised his animations really sucks...so i created new ones, even if simple.

I dont wanna improve his head, or make him more detailed, some of my problesma re that I try always to make many details on the model, which causes high filesize. This is worker, I wanted to make him simple, yet effective.

Level 3
A worker that uses a different tool for each type of work? I love it! Looks great too. We need more of this concept.