• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Voodoo Curse (mass hex)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Well, I'm trying to create a spell that will do this :
A strange, yet effective spell. Whenever the Magician casts this spell near enemy units, they will become hexed and unable to attack for a period of time.
I tryed to create this spell, but it didn't worked, I don't get it.
Here are the triggers :
Voodoo Curse
Events
Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
Conditions
(Ability being cast) Equal to Voodoo Curse
Actions
Unit - Create 1 Caster02 for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at (Position of (Casting unit)) facing (Facing of (Casting unit)) degrees
Unit - Add Hex (Ultimate) to (Last created unit)
Unit - Add a 5.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 500.00 of (Position of (Casting unit)) matching (((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of (Casting unit))) Equal to True)) and do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Orc Shadow Hunter - Hex (Picked unit)

If I use this, only one unit is hexed.
Can someone give me the answer?
Thanks.

Level 2
This is similar to the problem i was having on mine... can i just ask? what is the point of giving the dummy a level of the spell if you just cast a generic hex? so if u make a custom hex that lasts 5 seconds and the real one only lasts 3 seconds, does world editor make that destiction between the two?

Level 5
U shuld remove the leaks in these two!

-Unit - Create 1 Caster02 for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at :arrow: (Position of (Casting unit)) :!: facing (Facing of (Casting unit)) degrees

-Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 500.00 of :arrow: (Position of (Casting unit)) :!: matching (((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of (Casting unit))) Equal to True)) and do (Actions)

Set them to variables and when ur done wid the vars
use. RIGHT AFTER ur done.. not at the clean ups..

Custom Script: <space>call RemoveLocation(udg_Var)

Status
Not open for further replies.