• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Volcanus model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i was browsing all of the hidden units in the game files to use for my upcoming map and found there was another hidden unit like bergrisst that had issues while it isn't that bad as bergrisst this one not being properly animated in game with the firelord effects is still a disappointment there seems to be many more models that are hidden from the editor that you need to extract and add to maps manually any help would be appreciated on this model and bergrisst

Attachments

• Volcanus.7z
    11.5 MB · Views: 22
Level 14
You can easily add missing effects ingame. For example, that's my result with BreathOfFire (Target) effects attached to chest, origin, left and right hands via WorldEditor:

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_071920_152537_001.png
    WC3ScrnShot_071920_152537_001.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 72
Level 2
thank you for helping me find a work around i would never have thought of doing it that way

Status
Not open for further replies.