• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Statue model of Avatar of Vengence needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there:) I will like to request a model of vengence set as a statue for my map Corrupted Lords of Ashenvale :) I would also like the "magic" animations to still revolve around it but with the rest of the model stale with obviously a the skin of the keeper statue but will prefure the replacable texture (if thats posible) for that instead to keep the file size low. If can get/ make a better skin for it then will also be appreciates :). Also with the model of Statue Keeper I will like to keep that kinda base with the hight reshaped to more of a squire to suit the model:). heres a pic of the Avatar of Vengence.
attachment.php
Credit will be given in my map for this and will be highly appreciated for this model:grin:!
The model will be replacing this :)
attachment.php

Attachments

97.4 KB · Views: 211
  • Statue.jpg
    Statue.jpg
    479.7 KB · Views: 195
Level 5
Problem I see with your request is that, as far as I recall, Avatar of vengence is hard-coded to not being able to have another skin, thus this would lead to entirely creating a new model :(
Hope this saves whoever is able to solve this request some time (as my skills in modelling and skinning are just... let's better not speak about it...:razz: ).

Level 22
^ Except for the difference between a statue/stone textured model and darkened colors or completely black model is like comparing a fruit to a coal.

Just take any stone texture on the internet or whereever, open Maiev model as they said above, use War3model editor, remove the team color and team glow, all 'Warden.blp or whatever the Maiev texture, import the stone texture 256x256 or whichever size, replace in Materials where it uses Maiev/Warden.blp with the stone.blp now you have a stony skinned Warden. In the map with triggers just change animation speed as said above and there you go, immobile stoned warden.

Status
Not open for further replies.