• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Demon Statue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hey hivers i was wondering is anyone intrested in helping me with a model since i dont know how to make em i would ask any jenerus hiver to re-do a wow model statue to a specific lookin that will fit my Project?

http://xgm.guru/p/wc3/sws-altar This is a link to the model as you see its looking glorius and shiny with a well know paladin a savor idk...
I need this fa*** replased with a demon statue it could be anykind of look like satanic since my project is hell verse or to make the job easyer just the old standar statue with the sword but im searching it to be unique well idk..
Ofcourse i would require a re-texturing of the model since it woudnt fit would it?
Hope someone desides to help me cheers :) :thumbs_up:

Level 30
I had some time up my sleeve so I made you a testmap.

For 35 KBs of imports, (which none I really had to import but I wanted to show off :razz:), I made a spectacular statue which would otherwise take 250 KBs for nothing.

Plus the fact you can make statues out of practicl'y any unit now :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• SucubussStatueApheraz.w3x
    24.4 KB · Views: 73
  • Preview.PNG
    Preview.PNG
    454.2 KB · Views: 259
Status
Not open for further replies.