• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Voice Actors Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
I need a voice actor for my project. I don't know how to make a new sound file for a unit so I need help for that. I need Taran Zhu's sound set. I need people that sounds like him. He says this quotes:
What

"What?"
"Is there danger?"
"How can I help?"
"What troubles you?"

Yes

"Gladly."
"Immediately."
"Done."
"Right away."

Warcry

"For the Shado-pan!"

Attack

"None shall pass!"
"I bring Panda-monium!"
"You dare face the Lord of the Shado-pan!"

Pissed

"How could the Shado-pan serve?"
"You are wasting my time."
"There will be no more bloodshed today."
"(Shouting)I will never let my hatred overcome me! RAAAAARRRRGGH! Ooops, Sorry.
"Endangered? Never!"
"I may be fat, but I'm swift.

His Voice:

Last edited:

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Well that's kinda cool. Someday I will get around to working on a Pandaren race, and then this might be more applicable for me.

In the intervening years until then mean-time, have you tried some free voice-recording software (such as Audacity with the LAME plug-in to export into MP3's for size) and some vocal practice? I don't know yet if it's high-enough quality for in-game usage (time will tell; I'm doing some Jungle Troll work myself), but it's worth a shot.

There are tons of tutorials and loads of information out there for voice-recording and stuff (even specifically for Wc3), so just poke around.

Level 4
There's a "Replace Internal Sounds" option in the Sound Editor of the WarCraft Editor. Use .wav or .mp3 file.

I once used a program called "Music Editor Free" for editing unit sounds because it can save files in the .wav format, but I'm sure there are a lot more better programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.