• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Voice Actors for my new upcoming campgain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I have a new upcoming campgain besides Arthas:''For the Light!'' and I need voice actors for the list below:

Illidan
Maive
Lady Vashj
Mal'Furion
Tyrande
Naga Myrmidon
Naisha

I can actually do it myself because I am good in voice acting but aparantly I still have to buy a microphone to do it and it is still coming.

If you want to be one of the voice of the units I have listed just comment.I will list the script in a pastebin I will give a link if anyone is interested

Level 5
If you are starting in voice acting please fixed the wrong grammars and then tell me what you have fixed
Sure brother, I will make it somehow with depth to make it look less modern because it's fantasy.

Hmmmm... Man, take you can add some enclosed parenthesis of the emotion for each dialogue as well. If it is loud, spoken, mad, threatening, and stuff. So I can send you the audios neatly ;)

Level 14
Level 5
No I still have to complete 9 chapters including 2 interludes and I have finnished only 2 chapters including 1 interlude and 1 chapter.

Heres the link to the script:
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/pastebin/97218ad7b0c292df0e13057b23ad13c111448/
As I said I will do Illidan, Naga Myrmidon, and Maiev. The script is cool. It's wow. I would like to voice Kiljaeden too can I? I like growly and deep voices edit.

I wil save script now so I can voice them in my spare times.

Status
Not open for further replies.