• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Voice Actor looking for some work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey guys, been away for awhile but I've got some free time over the next few weeks so I'm offering my limited services as a voice actor to people who would like/require voice acting in their campaign or maps. The only condition is that around march I will have less time to work on anything. I'm fine with any audition process you desire just drop me line.

So to give a brief resume my name is Perry Radica, I'm from Australia and like most Australians I sound nothing like Steve Irwin and often mistaken for being English instead. So don't freak out about funny accents being a problem. Only problem being Australia is its much harder to contact anyone live, however I'm prompt at replying to PMs. I've studied Drama and Film for four years and looking for a career in Film and Television which is my true passion, hopefully beginning University study in that field in early 2011 (I missed out this year). I'm not just a guy that likes to stand in front of the camera I also deeply enjoy the writing and editing processes.

Longer summary than I thought, but basically being upfront is probably the best way to introduce myself and get a little VA work over the next few weeks. Feel free to drop me a line in a post below or send me a PM. Any further questions about experience, qualification or skills feel free to ask those below as well.

Voice Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/file/bt5mdmmhnxd/Demo.mp3

Last edited:
Level 5
I happen to be voicing a campaign I am working on, i'll spare you the details but i'd like to here your voice. Send me a recording of your voice through pastebin. You might be able to do some of the dragoonkin and myrrhloc voices(i'll explain when you pst me). I have not seen many voice actors around here, so you are a rare gem my friend.
Sounds interesting, I checked out your project and I'll put a little demo soon with what might seem appropriate. I tried to google and wow wiki those other races with no matches so I'll assume they are fan made ones. I'll be posting that demo in this thread anyway so if anyone else considers me for voice acting they'll have something to go off.

perry_, Craka_J was looking for a voice actor. I had sent him some samples but my accent was not too american. Pm him, I think he still looks for people.
P.S. You should work on the Eredar a bit, it doesn't change your regular voice color a lot, which is ok, but doesn't sound too epic (maybe I get my hopes up, since I admire the Eredar race, I shiver in the "Eredar Diabolist" :p). Good job though :)))

Level 5
Isn't Fall of Draenor the project you originally wanted me to work on? Also TY Pharaoh for your criticism, I don't normally use a Russian Accent and obviously I would work to improve it if I was actually cast as a Dranei, but the ability to get to that level if needed was also important to show :)

I'll contact Craka_J soon, he's working on the WC3: WoW project right?

Level 5
Ah that makes sense, also just to explain something, I used a gollumish voice for part of it because I imagined Myrrhlocs to be similar to Murlocs, which I always related to Gollum personally especially after that horrible joke the humans tell in WoW about "Ruler of the Bracelet"

Anyway I hope the Demo provides something useful for you.

Ah that makes sense, also just to explain something, I used a gollumish voice for part of it because I imagined Myrrhlocs to be similar to Murlocs, which I always related to Gollum personally especially after that horrible joke the humans tell in WoW about "Ruler of the Bracelet"

Anyway I hope the Demo provides something useful for you.

Well since this is a joke campaign I thought they would have a deep, handsome voice that is totally out of character. Wouldn't that shock you and/or make you laugh?

Level 5
Intriguing... so, do you have WoW?
Just to know if you can check out draenei voices inagme.
I do have WoW, just not an active subscription at the moment.

Well since this is a joke campaign I thought they would have a deep, handsome voice that is totally out of character. Wouldn't that shock you and/or make you laugh?
Indeed it would, I'd be interested in doing that :p Also I'd love to see a script sometime soon if I can, feel free to PM me.

Last edited:
Level 5
Argh, University started a few weeks and all of a sudden I have to be organized again. But I'm back in the swing of things now. Anyway the offer is still open. However from now on I'd like to request that you tell me in a just a few lines what your project is or about, I don't mean t sound cocky but I'm not a fan of "I badly need a Voice acter for my campaing i really need you".

@GhostThruster
I guess I'll take that as a compliment :p Just a future note, it's spelt Aussie not Ozzy.

And I'm pretty sure the Dranei have a Russian accent, all be it not very strong ones. Compare Niko Belling to a Dranei and the Dranei come off as amateur.

@i_brg_doom
I will send a PM but please double check your spelling next time and please do not beg.

Status
Not open for further replies.