• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Vision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
i dont think that there is one.

EDIT:
But there is a sight range bouns upgrade. Just create a dummy upgrade make all effects none then change effect one to sight range bonus. Do when unit gets item or ability, research the upgrade.

Level 4
The abillity is in "stats" that is the base range. To add sight range, make a simple trigger. Get a dummy passive spell. If a unit learns a ability, then order a dummy to use a upgrade, as that CAN upgrade sightrange. I know, because in my sniper unit, I created a upgrade. Go to "Upgrades Used" and add the sight upgrade to the hero.

Level 12
Afaik, there are no triggers to increase sight range. There might be an upgrade, but that's not something that can be toggled or reversed.

Level 10
some1 made that trigger for me and apperently it works goot but its make the game laggin as shit!!!! maybe there a way to make it better but still ,i was thinking if u create a unit that follow a unit wont it glitch witht he other hero so the player select the dummy ?

JASS:
function Trig_Untitled_Trigger_001_Actions takes nothing returns nothing
    local fogmodifier vision1 = CreateFogModifierRadius(Player(1),FOG_OF_WAR_VISIBLE,GetUnitX(udg_unit26),GetUnitY(udg_unit26),1500.00,true,false)
    call FogModifierStart(vision1)
    call TriggerSleepAction(0.10)
    call DestroyFogModifier(vision1)
    set vision1 = null
endfunction

//===========================================================================
function InitTrig_Untitled_Trigger_001 takes nothing returns nothing
    set gg_trg_Untitled_Trigger_001 = CreateTrigger(  )
    call TriggerRegisterTimerEventPeriodic( gg_trg_Untitled_Trigger_001, 0.01 )
    call TriggerAddAction( gg_trg_Untitled_Trigger_001, function Trig_Untitled_Trigger_001_Actions )
endfunction

Level 10
hmm i had a trigger jass for this but i lost it!!! it was made with local variable and shit :/ ill try to refind it but still any1 could find an e-zy to trigger to make ?

edit: there it is the trigger i made , whenn i tryed it wouldnt work maybe i did something wrong lol cuz this trigger would be probly the ez-iest but it would need other system like if udg_unit26 die destroy dummy and create a new 1 when he revive :eek:

but im still asking if the dummy could be click by the unit im using as udg_unit26

JASS:
function Trig_veg_vision1_Actions takes nothing returns nothing
    local real x = GetUnitX(udg_unit26)
    local real y = GetUnitY(udg_unit26)
    local unit u
    call TriggerSleepAction(2)
    set u = CreateUnit(Player(1),'h028',x,y,270)
    call IssueTargetOrder(u,"move",udg_unit26)
    call SetUnitTimeScale(u,10)
    call SetUnitTurnSpeed(u,1)
    call SetUnitMoveSpeed(u,1000)
    call SetUnitAcquireRange(u,1500)
    set u = null
endfunction

//===========================================================================
function InitTrig_veg_vision1_Copy takes nothing returns nothing
    set gg_trg_veg_vision1_Copy = CreateTrigger(  )
    call TriggerAddAction( gg_trg_veg_vision1_Copy, function Trig_veg_vision1_Actions )
endfunction

edit- srry for my spelling :( im french :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.