• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Virtual game banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Okay, I have NO idea how to call it in english, so let me explain it.
In school we have something called the "Gründerpreis" (german). It's a sort of game, were you and some mates have to found your own firm, finding some partners to support you (these partners are real firms that should give you hints and tips) and you have to mess around with several challenges.
One of it is to create a homepage for your firm/product and present it.
Now you got the background information for such a tiny piece of work :p
I was bored in the last two hours and decided to create a banner for the page.
Our firm creates t-shirts/trousers and other stuff that reacts with natural factors, for example when the sun shines on it a picture appears, or the same for swimming trunks which show a picture when becoming wet, while the stuff reacting on impact is much more fun ^^

I created this banner in GIMP and wanted to ask for some criticism and ideas how to improve it :) Oh btw, it's my first try for such a "huge" picture :p

Second btw: yes, T&V Management is the firms name^^

Greets, Justify

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 163
Level 24
You should make the clothes stand out of the green and the font doesnt really suit. Remove the italic style and find a font without serif's. A fantasy font would actually work pretty well if this company uses modern themes or abstract stuff on the T-shirts. Also add a secondary color gradient like orange to spice it up a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.