• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

In search of load screen artist + website banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I apologize in advance if this is not the correct place... but when I think of the most talented artists/creators left in WC3, I instantly think of The Hive.

A bit of background... I would like to commission some work for our community/league of Dota 1. I am currently in charge of the only ongoing league on regular Battle.Net, and we have near 1000 players. I would like to do a new and updated loading screen, that would be used for every map of DotA, so it would see thousands of eyes, not just in our league as we are the only community still developing it, and its used by the masses.

I would also like to commission a banner for our website. The only issue is our website template features a very narrow area for this banner, so while we have space, it will need to be a bit specialized. I would love something featuring 3-5 heroes of DotA (Which many are the same as regular Warcraft 3) which I could go into more detail with when someone is interested.

I know this is a long shot, but before I just go find an artist randomly, I'd rather come to the community that's so passionate about it to begin with.

Happy to answer any and all questions!

Thanks,
Fantom

Status
Not open for further replies.