• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Looking for Highly Skilled Artist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
I am currently creating a map that I have devoted a sickening amount of my time to. It is of such quality that I would like a custom loading screen for it. The loading screen would need to be hand-drawn (not literally ofcourse) and somehow include atleast a few of the characters from the map as well as the title. The layout, design, and style would be entirely up to the artists discretion.

I have decided not to make the project public until it is finished in order to avoid hassling questions and join requests. It is a pvp-style map and I am aiming to make it the best example of its genre. It utilizes many advanced systems that give me unprecedented control over the game. I plan to release a BETA version in about 3 weeks. If you are interested and/or want further details you can PM me.

I do know that your time is valuable and that most of you only do this for fun in your free time, however I am hoping that one of you exceptional artists out there will consider this for their next project (god knows I can't draw).

~thanks ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.