• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Vindicator Sword

Sword model and spin-off of the model I am making.
Made in Milkshape.

Credits
Please give credits if you use it in your campaign/map, do not re-distribute here or to other sites.
You can edit the model for private use as long as you do not re-/distribute it here or to other sites.

Have fun with the model.

And if you have questions about the model, feel free to contact me.
Keywords:
Blade, sword, bloodelf
Contents

Vindicator Sword (Model)

Reviews
Misha 9th Jun 2013 Moderator's Review: clean, crisp, works ingame. Approved :smile: good job mate

M

88b8c096c14d2181b2e61de7191420f7_67524.png
separator.gif
Misha
separator.gif
9th Jun 2013
Moderator's Review:

clean, crisp, works ingame. Approved :smile: good job mate

nice weapon for a rogue of wow, it seems more like a dagger than a sword

Rofl, what kind of daggers have you been wielding? This thing is huge.

Anyway, no offense General Frank, but I think you should stick to unit models and leave the attachments to noobs like me. This just isn't as good as your work usually is. It's not bad, I'd give it a 7/10, but that rounds down to a 3/5 (I've stopped rounding up to 4/5 because people always complain about how many 4/5's I give out). It just feels unnatural to me to give any of your models a 3/5, but that's what I feel this one is worth.

The problem is the wrap on the blade and cloth of the handle. They're both very blurry. And the red/gold part of the blade is so uneven and squiggly. It's just too wrong, enough to ruin the model for me. I love where this model is going with the style, but those flaws are too prominent for me to ignore them.