• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

VillagerMale.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
A quick little texture I did for a friend... Most of the time, spent on the face. Really a rush job on the body. But in game it wont be noticeable.

Since the model has no weapon in hand for is attack animation it works nicely for an RPG or any sort of attachment.

Give credit at your digression... I could care less about it

Keywords:
Male, Human, Thief, Robber, WCIII, RPG, Villager, Village, Critter
Contents

Villager Thief (Texture)

Reviews
00:07, 20th Jun 2008 THE_END: Just do something with the pants, the face is pawn, but the pants..meeh Werewulf: All i see is a bad case of smudge, no approval at those standards.

M

00:07, 20th Jun 2008
THE_END: Just do something with the pants, the face is pawn, but the pants..meeh
Werewulf: All i see is a bad case of smudge, no approval at those standards.

Lol like I said 15 min, enough has been said. Also... really the hair is the only recolor... Boots are freehand and so are the crappy pants. As far as the face being a smuge job... Ill admit I smudged the face to make it look more natural but everything but the lips and hairline are freehand. Please look at the damn orig skin b4 blabbing your jaws.
-I hate defending worthless skins, Mod please close thread.

Nice try, but some adjustments need to be made.

Negative Comments

[-] His eyes are much too small.
[-] You have smudged the skin too much, causing loss of detail. Avoid smudge as much as possible.
[-] Filtered hair colour.

Positive Comments

[+] Interesting idea, though it could have been made better.

Neutral Comments

[=] He looks pretty similar to his original form.

Comment: Unfortunatley not acceptable. I'm sorry.

Overall Rating:
1/5