• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

VillagerMale.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I want to create a football maps, so i create this.

THIS IS MY FIRST TRY TO EDIT A MODEL, forgive for that weird :3

Keywords:
villager, village, football, player
Contents

Football Player (Texture)

Reviews
Misha 6th May 2013 Moderator's Review: there isn't that much done on the texture, the 'dress' doesn't have a feel of the material it's made of, lacks folds, shadows and highlights and the face is kinda derp. shoes also mismatch and parts are...

M

88b8c096c14d2181b2e61de7191420f7_67524.png
separator.gif
Misha
separator.gif
6th May 2013
Moderator's Review:

there isn't that much done on the texture, the 'dress' doesn't have a feel of the material it's made of, lacks folds, shadows and highlights and the face is kinda derp. shoes also mismatch and parts are blurry.. I'll have this on 'awaiting update' but be sure to examine how a normal villager has details, shading and highlights, before attempting anew. some of our texturing tutorials could be really helpful, or, if you have someone that can teach you art a bit more directly

You know dude, a texture of any kind needs to have its details, shadows and highlights, yours might be a ok-ish idea, but it kinda lacks the feel of the materials the dress is made of, like.. fabric itself. also you haven't done much on the skin, just some recoloring, blurring, and a derpy expression scribbled on.. that might not be enough to be approved, since it is pretty messy and colors miss-match. also you were supposed to use a screenshot of the texture ingame, on a unit