1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

VillagerMale.blp

Submitted by Azrooh
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Made this for a clan member, because there aren't any scientists here and he needed one for a map. Thought I might upload it for anyone that wants a scientist in their map. No, I know this isn't the best skin out there...

Keywords:
Scientist, Villager
Contents

VillagerMale.blp (Texture)

Reviews
Moderator
15:00, 23rd May 2010 Dentothor: No more than 25% recolour is allowed on a skin. The other 75% must be freehand. As i can see this is not over 75% it is rejected. Please read the rules.
  1. 15:00, 23rd May 2010
    Dentothor: No more than 25% recolour is allowed on a skin. The other 75% must be freehand. As i can see this is not over 75% it is rejected. Please read the rules.