• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Villager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
I am not really sure if this post fits here but I couldn't really think of another place to put it.

I downloaded the villager with 40 animations and I was wondering if there was a list out there that had the name of the animation and what it did. On the model download page it only shows a few so if anyone knew where this was that would be great.

Thanks in advance

~Gallin

Animation Tags

None = VillagerMan Attack
Alternate = Onehand Attack
Channel = Twohand Attack
Defend = Defend Attack
Flesh = Spell Attack
Gold = Duel Attack
Lumber = Bow Attack
Work = Crossbow Attack

This is the entire list, as seen on the model's page. and if you're going to ask, use this
  • Animation - Add The "Work" animation tag to Hero 000 <gen>

Level 13
Well yes I saw that before. The model says it has 40 animations and that list right there has what only 8. Now math isn't my best subject but I do know that 8 doesn't equal 40. I was looking to see if anyone had a list of the other ones.

Thanks for the reply anyway.

Level 20
It does have 40 animations.
When you want to see particular unit's animations,go to Object Editor,select a unit and give it model whose animations you would like to see and look at left side of the screen,you will see model how it looks like ingame and above it option to switch between it's animations :wink:

Level 20
Why don't you check it yourself? Import a model and see how he does the animations.
Animations.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.