• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Altered Melee] Vile Naga

Status
Not open for further replies.

[TD]

Vile Naga

(Raging Race in The Lost Temple)[/TD]
[tr]
Naga.jpg
[tr]
[TD]
(4) Lost Temple
[/TD]
[tr]
losttemple.jpg
[tr]
[TD]

Description

[/TD]

This altered melee map is based on the blizzard's Lost Temple. The Vile Naga can now be played against other races.

[tr]
[TD]

Heroes

[/TD]

180px-Wowbc_akama.jpg

KaelWar3.jpg

Illidan.png

NagaFemale.jpg

Heroes are: The Naga Sea Witch, Illidan, Akama, and Prince Kaelthas

[tr]
[TD]

Units

[/TD]

There will be some additions to the usual Naga Units found in old warcraft 3 Naga folders.

[tr]
[TD]

Buildings and Upgrades

[/TD]

I am also thinking of adding some buildings for unit productions. Also, you can see new upgrades here.

[tr]
[TD]

Images

[/TD]

WE Images

in-game Images

Soon enough
Soon enough

Level 11
@Warchief-Thrall I think he could also stick with the original buildings. I think those buildings are more fitting for Highborne elves (night elf mages).

Well, in my opinion, these buildings would fix more the Naga, and some other building would be better to Highborne, such as the buildings of Malfurion's Quest campaign. But that is eubz's choise.

I would suggest using the alliance style of hero/unit design. As in you have a dwarf hero and dwarf units; a human hero and human units; an elf hero and elf units except it would be mur'gul; female naga and male naga kind of. So you could have the siren and enchantress casters and a siren hero who could enhance the abilities of these casters. You could have your tanky Myrmidon hero and your Myrmidon tank units along with maybe another Myrmidon-esque unit like a spell breaker (or any kind of anti-spellcasters). Dragon turtle for siege obviously maybe another Mur'gul unit that acts like a harassing unit. These are just a few ideas I had swirling in my head. I might have more later.

You could use the Ujimasa Hojo's Highborne buildings. Here

I already have my buildings but still halfway there. I used Misha's naga citadel and I have created/modified some warcraft 3 buildings to fit with the naga race. Actually, I have created some but most are geomerged. If I am done with the models, I would probably post images of them in this thread but I will not be uploading them in the model section.

Status
Not open for further replies.