• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

View in 3D

Status
Not open for further replies.
View in 3D resource pages (accessible by opening the viewer in a new tab) are short, unlike their popup counterparts.

Page:

upload_2020-12-30_12-3-29.png

Popup:

upload_2020-12-30_12-8-48.png

In addition, attempting to alter the perspective while viewing a portrait camera resets the camera to its previous view. It would be nice to be able to navigate from the portrait position.

Level 16
it never loaded. I actually tried more than one model, not just this one. let me check.

Edit: seems like it is not consistant to me. some models did load quickly (<4 seconds), but some models never loaded
This model never loaded Sorceress
This model loaded quickly Ssleikn Warmonger

Here is screen shot of loaded model
upload_2021-1-11_12-22-51.png

as I Wrote this message, sorcress model still did not load. that is about 2 minutes or more.

Edit: I guess loading is slower in Hive 2.0 but I dont think I ever encountered this bug except when my connection is lost.

does the model load with you?

Edit: so far I only found two models which has this problem.
Thor the Thunderer and Sorceress

not sure what they have in common. it is not the size: this sorcs model has smaller size than many other models I loaded.

Last edited:
Level 16
what about mobile version?
I could not get any model to fully load on mobile
  1. Some Never load (just black screen)
  2. some half load: model is visible but texture almost just white or fully like semilar to Sorceress model above.
did you get any model to work on your mobile?

Status
Not open for further replies.