• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

VGMW Races?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I'm making a VideoGameMaulWars and I'm All out of ideas for races. Could someone please post at least 1 race/videogame they would like me to put in becuase I need 10 more races but have no idea what to add.

I currently have Lord of the Rings, Metroid, Mortal Kombat, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Alien Vs Predator, World of Warcraft, Warcraft 3 Maps, Kingdom Hearts 2, Final Fantasy 7, Gears of War, God of War, Half-life 2, Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Counter Strike Source, Dragon Ball Z : Budakai, Dynasty Warriors 4, Elderscrolls III: Oblivion, Halo 2, Lost Magic, Madden 2007, Team Fortress and Naruto Ultimate Ninja.

Please post your ideas for a race/video game and I will add (or possible reject (ex = Barbie's Fantastic Pony Ride DS)) Thank you in advance.

Level 4
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Street Fighter
Sonic the Hedgehog
Duke Nukem
Doom
007: Golden Eye
King of Fighters
Dark Stalkers
Mario (Series)
Starfox
Killer Instinct
Primal Rage
Dead or Alive
Contra
Megaman
Zelda

Level 7
Doom
Duke Nukem
Diablo (or Diablo II)
Everquest
Raw vs. Smackdown 2007
Neverwinter Nights
GUITAR HERO!!!

Level 4
okay I will add megaman... Sonic... Street Fighter ... and maybe Doom. thanks alot!\
Link, Mario And starfox are all in SSBB

But with Zelda you can go through the various races, masks and whatnot.
With Mario you could use Goombas and Flower Power, and Koopas.
Starfox you could have the whole crew, IE: Slippy, Peppy, Starwolf and Gang, maybe even Andros.

Status
Not open for further replies.