• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RACE CHAMPION WARS 10.0 BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I greet you, dear participants of the forum. Immediately apologize for my English, I am using a translator. I had a question for a long time, and only now I got around to it, to describe it, associated with one amazing map.
One person, under the name Sopho, back in 2004 introduced the community WarCraft your card titled RACE CHAMPION WARS 10.0 BETA. The idea was grandiose, it was assumed that the map will be available for the development of 4 races: Naga Azshara, the Highborne elves, orcs Demonic, Pandaren (Goblins - here is not clear, because at the time of the release of map are available only 3 races, except the last one). I have several questions in this regard:
1) Does anyone know who this Sopho? if he did have any other projects? Did he stable version of this map?;
2) To date, there is a version of the map "H" (somewhere seen version of "I", but download it is not possible);
3) In the version of WarCraft III Patch 1.26 and 1.27 runs a version of the map "B", and "H" and other versions do not want to open.
4) Are there people in your community who can/wants to try to open the map through the editor, to work with her, to fix some bugs that make it more stable?
I understand that it may seem absolute nonsense, but when I accidentally found on the Internet this lovely (and slightly unfinished) map, I fell into a nostalgia for the old days when WarCraft actively developing ...
In any case, if anyone of you knows anything and wants to do something to help, I will be glad information. Thank you!

Attachments

• RACE CHAMPION WARS 10.0 BETA.w3x
    3.7 MB · Views: 43
  • RACE CHAMPION WARS 10.0D BETA.w3x
    4 MB · Views: 61
  • 4469_RACECHAMPIONWAR.w3x
    2.7 MB · Views: 41
Status
Not open for further replies.