• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Very simple model request! +rep to all helpers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sverkerman

Hosted Project: BoW
Level 17
Hi. I am creating a horror game inside Warcraft 3 with a very good friend of mine.

Have a look at this picture:

b8mgr9.png

I am using this
JASS:
Custom script: call SetDayNightModels("","")
to make the game look dark.

The candle which you can spot on the barrel on the picture I linked you appears to have a particle which lights the nerby doodads up a little.

This particle is my model request. I want to be able to use this particle as the main lightsource inside the game. It will be used both for doodads such as the candle you can see in the picture and a obtainable item called "Flashlight"

If assist us in any way on the matter you will get a spot in the credits aswell as +rep from both members and the supporters of this project.

Thx!

EDIT1: The particle should be obtainable from most light sources already found inside the game. Therefore I've decided not to link the one which I used.
EDIT2: Here is the discussion thread http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...n-about-selection-fog-rep-all-helpers-212631/

Status
Not open for further replies.