• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Very disturbing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
My map...ruined...

Ok i checked the gameplay constants,i checked the triggers,i dont know what to do my map that i have been working on just went crazy,spells got bugged so the damaging spells now heal enemies,it worked fine untill it just went poof and got screwed up,every dmg spell,DoT,AoE,channeled,heals enemies....i cant fix it...does anyone have a solution for this?

Last edited:
Level 12
updated the post if anyone has an idea please post your reply i worked too long on this map...

Level 11
I have never heard of anything even close to that. Try posting this map, it almost sounds like you have a unique problem. Just make sure your claims are 100% correct. Sometimes it can be kind of hard to tell and you get misled by only one thing.

Level 5
I have had problems when corrupting my map, which I think is common. It could be that. The main causes of my corruption is switching off my PC to early before the end of saving a map that takes long to save.

Another problem was similar to yours, but the heroes did no damage and for some reason the tooltips went funny.

This is why I keep about 5 backups of my maps. :razz:

Level 12
I dont think i switched off my pc anyways while we was open in the past week,anyways i have like 20 backups but the newest backup is from 10 days ago so i hope i can solve this without losing some of the most important data.

heres the map(unprotected of course) i hope someone can help me and try testing the spells.

Attachments

• WoW Wars.w3x
    2.2 MB · Views: 68

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
The problem was caused by 4 defective triggers causing all units on the map to receive 4 spells which totaled to over 100% magic reduction, which logically caused them to reheal from spells.

This problem has been fixed in the admin contact thread he started, thus it is needless to even try fixing it as it has already been fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.