• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Got Real Weird Problems, very badly need help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I just started working on my first custom campaign, and already I got quite a few problems I need help with.
1)I downloaded some custom models and skins, specifically, the SamuraiDualSword model by Kitabatake, among others. It worked all right in a non-campaign map that I first tried to work on, BUT, when I opened the Campaign Editor, opened the Object editor WITHIN the Campaign editor, placed the unit there, then placed it on a campaign map, it simply was NOT THERE when I tested the map. Could someone tell me what went wrong here? Even a Ranger I placed in the map was not there when I tested it. Although, both the units were present and could be seen within the map editor.
2)My bigger problem is that my Worldeditor simply does not have a "GameCache-Save GameCache" command. I've checked multiple times, even downloaded a Custom Campaign tutorial, which stored a paladin succesfully, but I couldn't open that Campaign in the editor because this command was not available.
I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me what's wrong here.

Level 5
Yeah, thanks. Sorry for replying "so early" though. I'm trying to get my patches updated, however, bad internet's making it different. Thank again. And Your Arathi Campaign is awesome, by the way. :)

Finally. It does work now. Thanks a lot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.