• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Vampirism Pandaren

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
May I suggest you to use a darker terrain or dead trees to add some vampire effect?
If not please add some undead thingy to add more fear factor. :)
Very nice map, good luck to you. If you need some help just post in the right forum sections so others can help you out.

Level 9
May I suggest you to use a darker terrain or dead trees to add some vampire effect?
If not please add some undead thingy to add more fear factor. :)

Great ideea! I'll work at that right away, but I will not add the Undead Blight (maybe just a little) since it looks kinda boring.
+Rep for the ideea.

Very nice map, good luck to you. If you need some help just post in the right forum sections so others can help you out.

Thank you! For the moment I don't need any help but thanks for the message.

Level 7
I hope it wont take much time to release this map.And I hope that it will become popular.I am what you need to make it popular WC3 map.

Level 19
Very nice idea and unique (for using Vampire + Pandaren in a Vamparism-type map)

that's all i can say for now, as far as I can see, the map is doing well and probably won't fail. it's very good one really. I'll say more once thread is updated and when there is some screenshots.

If you have any request, feel free to tell them, and I'll find a time to do it.

+REP

Level 9
I hope it wont take much time to release this map.And I hope that it will become popular.I am what you need to make it popular WC3 map.
If you say so, then I'll find more time to work at this map.

I am split between yelling "LAHME!" and High-fiving you.
I hope this goes well. :)
+rep for the nerve to actually pull this one off. XD
Thanks, I'll work hard on this map.

Thought you would start in the summer anyway better for the map.Hope this comes soon and it is good map!
Well, in a week from now the summer starts, but I'm already working at it.

Lol Pandaren Vampirisim? Looking forward to this xD
Thank you, maybe we will play togheter. :D

nc ideas :) cant wait to play it
Hey, who doesn't. :p

I take it this is dead?
What you mean by "I take it"? This is not dead, I'm working at it but a little slowly since I got a lot of school crap (this is my last school year and I need to do a lots of stuffs to get into a good highschool).

Very nice idea and unique (for using Vampire + Pandaren in a Vamparism-type map)

that's all i can say for now, as far as I can see, the map is doing well and probably won't fail. it's very good one really. I'll say more once thread is updated and when there is some screenshots.

If you have any request, feel free to tell them, and I'll find a time to do it.

+REP

Thank you for your comment. Actually I'm working at a new thread for this now. I'll contact you if I need help.

Thanks to all people for their comments!

MODELERS READ THIS:
I need a medium skilled modeler which can do a pandaren model based on Storm Pandaren model. Contact me if you're interested.

Last edited:
Level 9
Well, as I said, I have a lot of stuffs to do at school. I'm currently working at a new thread prezentation, but I'll work very slow, since as I said, it's the last year of school.

Level 9
thwjy.jpg

» Reworked the Thread Prezentation;
» Completly restarted the project;

Level 19
This concept is quite adorable, compared to the usual "Vampirism [Insert Scary Name Here]", I hope you'll get to finish your map for us to play:)

Level 9
Err.. why restart the project? or Did I forgot to read something in your thread?
Because, when I first started the project I thought at a quick tag, at something funny, but still balanced. Now, after I saw it became so "wanted" I decided to make it more . . . awesome. :D

btw, the thread looks much better now.. =)
Thanks.

This concept is quite adorable, compared to the usual "Vampirism [Insert Scary Name Here]", I hope you'll get to finish your map for us to play:)
Yeah, most Vampirism maps are just lame editions of the original one. This won't be like that, the only similar thing being that the evil force are two vampires.

Thanks for the comments, guys/girls. :p

Level 9
Note: I want all of you to know that I have officialy retired from making projects that I have posted until now, including this. I'm sorry for the few fans of my projects, but that's it.

In the future I'll begin to develop only one project in a time.

(PS: The future project I will do COULD be a new start for the old ones, like Vampirism Pandaren.)

Level 9
Well, I did. The project in dead, since I don't got the time and the team to work with. As I said I need atleast 2 modelers and many switched to Sc2 since it has a better editor engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.