• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Vampirism Lithe Cel v.10

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Thank You cretor of all models and origanl cel creator

Keywords:
Vamp
Contents

Vampirism Lithe Cel v.10 (Map)

Reviews
16:40, 27th Jan 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected I really hate maps like this, so don't you do this ever again!

M

16:40, 27th Jan 2010
ap0calypse: Rejected

I really hate maps like this, so don't you do this ever again!

Level 2
Fail description? Copy edit?

I agree besides you don't even know who to give credit to for making the original map and all you done was
change the map by adding models? (Sorry if i'm wrong but that's what the description suggests.)

Level 16
Map Name said:
Vampirism Lithe Cel
Map Type said:
Tower Defense

DESCRIPTION. IS. TOTAL. FAIL.
You said that you CnPed things. Also, you don't fully credit modellers. Finally..
Do. You. Even. Have. A. Proof. That. You. Are. Allowed. To. CnP. Or. Edit. The. Map?

Downloading to Vote for REJECTION

Also, this is not Epicwar. You need a good description on your map in order for it to get Approved. You can't post a CnP Map or an Edited Map without showing a proof that you're allowed to do so.

Hopefully, Newly Registered Users would read this as an attention. I really hate to do this but in the end I must.

Don't try to fight by saying that my grammar sucks.

Level 28
...You've just gained 1 infraction point which never expires, get another one and you're banned until that one wears out.
I hate people who steal maps, I don't like people who do not give proper credits or can't write proper description and the map itself is a huge fail, even if you don't count all the stealing you've done...
Everything about this is screaming for rejection.

Level 12
...You've just gained 1 infraction point which never expires, get another one and you're banned until that one wears out.
I hate people who steal maps, I don't like people who do not give proper credits or can't write proper description and the map itself is a huge fail, even if you don't count all the stealing you've done...
Everything about this is screaming for rejection.
And I thought I could be cold! :p

Level 2
I changed terrain models and new type of vamp. Play DG and youl see

Whats CnP? and also i just wanted friend to host for me and im not gonna put down every persons name for thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 28
Whats CnP? and also i just wanted friend to host for me and im not gonna put down every persons name for thanks.
...That about settles it I guess.
You basically stole a map and refuse to give credit.
CnP = Copy/Paste

I changed terrain models and new type of vamp. Play DG and youl see
The terrain is very bad.
Why would I play a stolen, bad map?

Doulbe posting is against the rules, so is stealing, I suggest reading those first.
I won't give you -rep for now, be happy...

Level 2
I dont know what map its from i would say but i dont know. I do not know creators of models. And every day i play wc3 at least 4 people tell me how awseome this map is. And a lot of people double post. Also evrery cel is a copy and edit of a dif ver.

Last edited:
Level 28
I dont know what map its from i would say but i dont know. And every day i play wc3 at least 4 people tell me how awseome this map is. And a lot of people double post.
1. Not knowing which map you based it off only makes it worse.
2. So you distribute this map on b.net, giving your pirated version of a map to other people, giving yourself credit while you don't deserve it.
3. A lot of people do? I'd like to see that... I always warn and -rep them if they do.

I'm starting to regret only giving you 1 infraction point instead of 2 (2 would mean permanent ban).
I really can't stand people who steal maps, you've stolen this map, face the consequences.
You should abandon this 'project' and start learning how to map properly.

Level 2
Dude I erased wc3 so i could install verizon thing (not enough room also included map editor). Which erased all the maps i hadthen i had to wait for someone to host it ( i had a friend do it) so now i only have like 10 maps. Without the original map

Level 28
Dude I erased wc3 so i could install verizon thing (not enough room also included map editor). Which erased all the maps i hadthen i had to wait for someone to host it ( i had a friend do it) so now i only have like 10 maps. Without the original map
Yeah, so?
Normally, you should've credited the dude who made the map, then it would've been saved inside this map, you don't need the original version for that.
You didn't credit him at first and now you're screwed...

What's the point in arguing by the way?
What can you actually gain if I say that it's all right? (It's not all right, but let's say it is).