• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Vampirism Cel Generation

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Description
A traditional vamp map where there are 2 teams: Builders and Vampires.

Objective

Builders:
- Run and find a suitable place to hide and build a base in order to survive and kill the vampires.
- Don't feed the vampires.

Vampires:
- Find the builders and kill them with no mercy, using their vampire shop to strengthen themselves.

Features:
- Hidden items in the map.
- many strategies to win the game.

Screenshots:
223720-albums7686-picture90066.jpg

223720-albums7686-picture90067.jpg

223720-albums7686-picture90069.jpg

223720-albums7686-picture90068.jpg

223720-albums7686-picture90070.jpg

223720-albums7686-picture90071.jpg

223720-albums7686-picture90072.jpg

223720-albums7686-picture90073.jpg

223720-albums7686-picture90074.jpg

223720-albums7686-picture90075.jpg

223720-albums7686-picture90076.jpg

223720-albums7686-picture90077.jpg

223720-albums7686-picture90078.jpg

Credits:
- This map is not mine. It is by edu14, a friend of mine.
And another friend and I decided to edit this map to improve it and fix many bugs.

Warning:
The map is protected.

Keywords:
vamp, vampire, edu14, gunny14, Wrda, generation, cel, gen, vampirism, w3m, opt
Contents

Vampirism Cel Generation (Map)

Reviews
23:27, 11th Nov 2014 StoPCampinGn00b: See my short review of the map.
Level 7
Here my suggestion for your friend who are the creator :
-Add "Blink"(small area) for paysans
-Detect is that "Vampire" playing or unsued
here simply GUI i created
  • Detect Vampire
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
      • ((Player 4 (Purple) slot status) Equal to Is unused) or ((Player 4 (Purple) controller) Equal to Computer)
      • ((Player 9 (Gray) slot status) Equal to Is unused) or ((Player 9 (Gray) controller) Equal to Computer)
      • ((Player 10 (Light Blue) slot status) Equal to Is unused) or ((Player 10 (Light Blue) controller) Equal to Computer)
      • ((Player 12 (Brown) slot status) Equal to Is unused) or ((Player 12 (Brown) controller) Equal to Computer)
    • Actions
      • Sound - Play win <gen>
      • Player Group - Pick every player in Player Group - Player 1 (Red) and do (Game - Victory (Picked player) (Show dialogs, Show scores))
      • Player Group - Pick every player in Player Group - Player 2 (Blue) and do (Game - Victory (Picked player) (Show dialogs, Show scores))
      • Player Group - Pick every player in Player Group - Player 3 (Teal) and do (Game - Victory (Picked player) (Show dialogs, Show scores))
      • Player Group - Pick every player in Player Group - Player 5 (Yellow) and do (Game - Victory (Picked player) (Show dialogs, Show scores))
      • Player Group - Pick every player in Player Group - Player 6 (Orange) and do (Game - Victory (Picked player) (Show dialogs, Show scores))
      • Player Group - Pick every player in Player Group - Player 7 (Green) and do (Game - Victory (Picked player) (Show dialogs, Show scores))
      • Player Group - Pick every player in Player Group - Player 8 (Pink) and do (Game - Victory (Picked player) (Show dialogs, Show scores))
      • Player Group - Pick every player in Player Group - Player 11 (Dark Green) and do (Game - Victory (Picked player) (Show dialogs, Show scores))
Pls keep doing this map. :thumbs_up:

Wrda

Spell Reviewer
Level 25
Nice vampirism game :thumbs_up:
I tried this map but something happen that returning me into LAN. :goblin_cry:

Me and my friends played a vampirism map called "Vampirism Speed" long time ago. it's my fav vamp map. :grin:

But anyway, keep it up! :ogre_haosis:

Thanks!

Here my suggestion for your friend who are the creator :
-Add "Blink"(small area) for paysans
-Detect is that "Vampire" playing or unsued
here simply GUI i created
  • Detect Vampire
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
      • ((Player 4 (Purple) slot status) Equal to Is unused) or ((Player 4 (Purple) controller) Equal to Computer)
      • ((Player 9 (Gray) slot status) Equal to Is unused) or ((Player 9 (Gray) controller) Equal to Computer)
      • ((Player 10 (Light Blue) slot status) Equal to Is unused) or ((Player 10 (Light Blue) controller) Equal to Computer)
      • ((Player 12 (Brown) slot status) Equal to Is unused) or ((Player 12 (Brown) controller) Equal to Computer)
    • Actions
      • Sound - Play win <gen>
      • Player Group - Pick every player in Player Group - Player 1 (Red) and do (Game - Victory (Picked player) (Show dialogs, Show scores))
      • Player Group - Pick every player in Player Group - Player 2 (Blue) and do (Game - Victory (Picked player) (Show dialogs, Show scores))
      • Player Group - Pick every player in Player Group - Player 3 (Teal) and do (Game - Victory (Picked player) (Show dialogs, Show scores))
      • Player Group - Pick every player in Player Group - Player 5 (Yellow) and do (Game - Victory (Picked player) (Show dialogs, Show scores))
      • Player Group - Pick every player in Player Group - Player 6 (Orange) and do (Game - Victory (Picked player) (Show dialogs, Show scores))
      • Player Group - Pick every player in Player Group - Player 7 (Green) and do (Game - Victory (Picked player) (Show dialogs, Show scores))
      • Player Group - Pick every player in Player Group - Player 8 (Pink) and do (Game - Victory (Picked player) (Show dialogs, Show scores))
      • Player Group - Pick every player in Player Group - Player 11 (Dark Green) and do (Game - Victory (Picked player) (Show dialogs, Show scores))
Pls keep doing this map. :thumbs_up:

I think don't my friend would like the blink idea, it would drastically change the gameplay.
Is something wrong with vampires? Or do you mean the altars should be removed when the player slots are unused?

Level 7
I think don't my friend would like the blink idea, it would drastically change the gameplay.
Is something wrong with vampires? Or do you mean the altars should be removed when the player slots are unused?

When the game is started , if there is no vampire / vampire is computer (that mean there are just have paysans) the game should be close .

Level 32
While the map is very simple and traditional, it is too simple. There simply isn't enough of anything in the map. There are few items for vamps, there isn't much to do for humans. Comparing this to other vampirism maps, it is like others in a sense but this map is missing all of the "fun" features such as slayers and more variety of different types of units, buildings, drops, and items. It's not balanced as well, the vampire kills the wall extremely fast early game.

Also, the terrain is ugly and unmatching. Dark grass is not recommended to be a main tile, it's more of a tile to compliment other tiles. The map isn't very decorated either, it's mostly tree lines.

I know this is your friends map, but please tell him that the quality must be stepped up in order for a Hive Workshop approval.