• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Vampirism code red

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The peasents start near the alters. Exactly in the middle. Theres only one entrence to and from opposite sides. Im not sure if i should make them opposing sides. Theres a lake running around the map. Only in the top though. Ill bring it back down through the middle to use up room. Too much open room sucks. I'm experimenting with object editor to see what skills to what degree should the vampires skills be compared to the peasents. I plan on making the vampires faster so that they dont lose the peasent theyve worked so hard to catch. Ill give credit to vampirism 2.0 and vampirism heaven unprotected for all there triggers. Whenever i started it it would automattically end it in defeat now i can get it to keep going for as long as the game should be. A little more tweaking and a ton more terrain and base work then it should be done. Its about half way through but it works when you start it. The buildings also need work.

Keywords:
vampirism, code red, testing, vampirism, spiritriser.
Contents

Vampirism code red (Map)

Reviews
14:01, 23rd Feb 2009 Rui: APproject has provided more a clear testimony. Please avoid submitting your maps here in the future. [highlight]Rejected[/code].

M

14:01, 23rd Feb 2009
Rui:
APproject has provided more a clear testimony. Please avoid submitting your maps here in the future.
[highlight]Rejected[/code].

Level 31
Review

I rate this map by 1/5 and I suggest this map to be REJECTED if it will not be updated with fixes.

1. Worst Terrain ever. You payed mostly 5 minutes working on enviroment, am I right?
Try to improve enviroment working at least few hours on it, but everything depends of map's size, so I suggest you to spend at least 5-6 hours on it.
2. Worst scripting ever. I am very bad at scripting, but your hopless scripting matchs everyone. It's enough to take a look at this screenshot.

mistake1.jpg

3. No objectives, no purpose, no point in your map for playing it. I started palying it and what's next? I had 1 lumber resource and none of gold. I saw trigger that adds about 15 gold resource every 50 seconds.. Umm..
4. Author name is Unknown - violance of site rules. Fixing this is necessary.

However, please do not sumbit not finished maps because the impression is like this map is not finished at all.

Level 2
Wow harsh. Its not finished yet. Even the newest version has barely got the triggers done. The terrain needs to be tweaked on it and the object manager isnt done. Lay off a bit. This was about a weak or two ago. I had speant about two hours working to keep it even. Have you ever played vamps before? Its not just one player possible it has to have many players. Oh yah and peasents dont use gold only vampires do. Vampires use one lumber early in to make their vampire. The object manager wasnt done. I was just posting so people had an idea of what the new map will look like.

Level 31
Wow harsh. Its not finished yet. Even the newest version has barely got the triggers done. The terrain needs to be tweaked on it and the object manager isnt done. Lay off a bit. This was about a weak or two ago. I had speant about two hours working to keep it even. Have you ever played vamps before? Its not just one player possible it has to have many players. Oh yah and peasents dont use gold only vampires do. Vampires use one lumber early in to make their vampire. The object manager wasnt done. I was just posting so people had an idea of what the new map will look like.

I see you like uploading worthless maps in date base? You shouldn't upload extreamly bad quality maps as not finished ones. Why an earth someone would want to see your map when it's not finished? Write a description, or create a thread and tell what kind of map this will be. As I was saying, uploading not worth attention maps as extreamly bad quality (Not finished) is against the site rules. I suggest you to read it, if you ever did..