• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Vampire Lord

A Vampire Lord hero model

Uses a custom texture, based on blademaster

Give credits if you use it

Keywords:
Vampire, Lord, Hero
Contents

Vampire Lord (Model)

Reviews
13:08, 28th Jun 2008 HappyTauren: Looks good and works in game. Though the texture is a bit pixelated, it is fine in game.

M

13:08, 28th Jun 2008
HappyTauren: Looks good and works in game. Though the texture is a bit pixelated, it is fine in game.

Level 7
Woah. Its nice, but, the hairstyle doesnt fit vampires. Thats just my opinion. The model is still pretty cool. Btw, Im not saying vampires cant have that hairstyle.

Level 3
let me tell you something this vampire looks like a girl ok these are the errors 1.Why Dosen't it have wings? Its a vampire 2.He HAS ARMOR THAT IS NOT COOL! 1/5

Level 7
IncredibleFX, The Dreadlord is like a vampire, he wears armor, and not all vampires have wings, just look at Nosferatu.
nosferatu2.jpg

Level 22
Ok first of all not all vampires need wings you would easily be able to pick them out of a crowd and second i agree he should not have full armor because you cant really tell anything about him that you can about a vampire except his face he should only have armor in certain places and he should be very thin and bony