• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Vampire Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Vampire Heart

Well... this is NOT a Vampirism map, it's an Arena type map.
The project is complete but problem is that it's in Full Spanish, because i'm argentinean.
Just as something interesting i could add some item recipes.
I do not really translate to english the entire map as it is a boring work, and if there isn't people interested in this project there is no sense. I'm not requesting anybody to traslate the map, just... if you understand some spanish, or if you want to test it please do it and tell me your opinion.
Below is the map description and various screenshots.

Vapire Heart 2.3b (Corazon de Vampiro 2.3b) is an arena map where two teams of vampires fight to death for the victory. It's not a conventional arena, there is not a base and teamwork is essential to win because is easy to escape and one to one combat will be hardly effective. The secret is not to confront directly, but hide and timely attacks, persecution and then ambush because there is a limited range of vision and many visual obstacles unlike the great majority of arena maps.

If you don't understand the spanish language here is a quick guide to test the map:
After loading the map wait four seconds, then enter SE to choose the selection mode, or enter AZ to choose the random selection mode
If you chose selection mode ten vampires to choose will appear, press [Esc] to alternate with another ten vampires more.
Once chosen the vampire you can press [Esc] to access the consumable's shop, press [Esc] to access the market selector, then select one of the five shops if you want to buy something anywhere. To sell items move the cammera to the shop zone ([Spacebar] to quick access) and leave the item over a market.
If you're playing alone special commands may be activated via chat:
MO: Reports move speed
VI: Restores the hit points
MA: Restores the mana points
NXX: Set the level of the chosen hero to the chosen XX (1 to 20).
DUMXX: Creates a enemy human paladin of level XX (1 to 20) to be used to test your vampire againts a more powerfull unit
DMAXX: Creates an ally undead death knightn of level XX (1 to 20)
SAN: Adds 100000 blood points

Screenshots
clipboardlq.jpg

I have to apologize if my english isn't correct, and also because on the map aren't all the credits of many resources used. In later versions these problems will be corrected when i get Warcraft in english and have more time to do this.
And notice that the map is optimized and you can't open it with World Editor.

Attachments

• Corazon de Vampiro 2.3b.w3x
    6.1 MB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.