• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Valley of Battle v1.15

Good map for everyone who loves games with income. Very much time spent on balancing units to make game 100% balanced. I still have some doubts about balance so please say if you find something that need to be balanced.

I suggest not to use mass of weak units as strategy when you have income over 2000 coz if could make game laggy not to mention that one expensive unit can kill hundreds of weak unit (really).
Contents

Valley of Battle v1.15 (Map)

Reviews
12:08, 9th Oct 2008 VGsatomi: Approved Sometimes the funnest maps are also the simplest. A full house game here leads to instant insanity not commonly seen in a map. No long matches like in footman wars maps. No strategy other then gambling with your...

M

12:08, 9th Oct 2008
VGsatomi: Approved Sometimes the funnest maps are also the simplest. A full house game here leads to instant insanity not commonly seen in a map. No long matches like in footman wars maps. No strategy other then gambling with your incomes rate options and deciding when to build a stronger unit. Not for players with slow computers. Problems I found was that units tend to lag if they don't die fast enough, and often units return to your base without proceeding to the enemy upon reaching the center.